"I've often wondered why I started this thing. I guess it was for the same reason Man invented God... We're always looking for an answer to what we don't understand."



Waterfall


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Talvez por não saber falar de cor
Imaginei...
Talvez por saber o que não será melhor
Aproximei...

Despedir-me de ti
Adeus. Um dia voltarei a ser feliz...

Eu já não sei se sei o que é sentir (o teu) amor
Eu já não sei o que é sentir
Se por falar, falei, pensei que se falasse
Era fácil de entender...

Triste é o virar de costas, o último adeus
Obrigado por saberes
Escutar quem sou...

É o amor que chega ao fim
Um final assim, assim...
É mais fácil de entender...

The Gift


Já alguma vez sentiram aquela tristeza, maldita e inoportuna, que chega e sem aviso vos fere, vos enterra algo tão profundo na carne que faz com que a sintam a todo o tempo a remexer, e com aquele sorriso malévolo, makes fun of you?

I'm afraid of that sadness. I am. I can see it coming though... I can.


4 Responses to “Waterfall”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    One thing that i've learned: we're always stronger than we think. Believe me. That which doesn't kill us can only make us stronger. Cria defesas. E vive. Sem mágoas, sem arrependimentos. E sem tristezas... Another thing that i've learned: not wasting time with regrets or sorrow. Life is what you make of it, not something that just happens. Hold your head up high. Promise? Beijo*

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    eu sou uma melancolica por natureza, mas sou aprecio a tristeza calma, sem magoa, aquela resulta da nossa condicao humana - efemera, ambigua, incerta, condicionada. (o david gray e a tracy chapman acompanham me nesses momentos qs diarios)
    qt a outra a que fere, a que penetra os poros e impele a evasao, ao isolamento... essa tal como tu quero bem longe. tal como a quero bem longe de ti.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    one more thing:

    "If there was a better way to go then it would find me
    I can't help it, the road just rolls out behind me
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine"

    you are an extraordinary machine.
    keep that in mind.*

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Don't let sadness take care of you... grab life... fight for yourself...
    HUG


    by the way, you have chosen a pretty nice song...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Rick
  • From Palermo, Italy
  • "Agora sei que nada é fixo: há sempre um por fazer. Há sempre outro a partir depois de cada chegar. Agora sei que para saber é preciso rasgar as mãos... e procurar."
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3