"I've often wondered why I started this thing. I guess it was for the same reason Man invented God... We're always looking for an answer to what we don't understand."



Sem título


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel I miss some things...

I miss the time at the dinner table
the time when we make fun of the terrible actors on the TV.
I miss the curious way you chunk the food
and the way that you pay attention to everything.
I miss waking you up in the morning
and our fights about who will say something first.
I miss the wat you scratch your nose when it's dusty
or when you hug me closely.

I miss your laughing, your loud laughing
and I miss hearing you sing.
I miss your presence, the way you light up a room
and being able to watch all that with just a smile.

That's all I miss... The way you can put a smile on my face.


0 Responses to “Sem título”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Rick
  • From Palermo, Italy
  • "Agora sei que nada é fixo: há sempre um por fazer. Há sempre outro a partir depois de cada chegar. Agora sei que para saber é preciso rasgar as mãos... e procurar."
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3